Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

My TREE recount.

WALT use TREE to write a recount.

Use this space to plan your writing:

Start writing your recount here:
T
Last saturday was when we went to watch Ellerslie eagles. We walked to the entry and we had to pay $8 for kids and $10 for Adults.
R
Then we brought hot chips and drinks then sat down and watched the other ellerslie teams play. Unfortunately they did come home with a win.
E
Finally the game started my heart was pumping. I was nervous and I had goosebumps.
E
After that the score was 18 to both teams then the game went into golden point. I was yelling loud and I was losing my voice. Then the Te Atatu roosters went for a drop kick and missed. We got the ball and made heaps of meters. They were in the Te Atatu roosters 20. The hooker gave it to the wing and he ran and ran and dived at the try line the everybody cheered and we were happy then they got there medal and had photos. They went to the changing rooms and one the ellerslie boys said I rather be a Eagle then a rooster then we lived happily ever after.
WALT:  use TREE to write a recount!

0 comments:

Post a Comment