Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

My FM morning crew meets TPS

Today,we had a Duffy role model assembly. Our role models were Nate and Lily from the Mai Fm morning show. Two key messages I learned were.... My Two Messages I learned reading and travelling helps you learn about other cultures and places. And If you read a lot it will help you learn more, and if you learn more, you will have more options in your life.

I admired the way Lily said I you work hard and keep reading books while you grow older you will get passed University.

I admired the way Nate said it is good to balance games like don't play that much game time but you can but not to much cause you still have to do homework.
Image result for mai morning crew

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi KAuri,
I like the way you said you admired the way Nate said it is good to balance games and reading.
Keep it up!

Post a Comment