Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2015

This is my Imagination recount of "WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE SUN DIDN'T RISE"

When I woke up from a deep deep sleep. I blinked and blinked again it felt like I was in a dream.
I thought I was imagining stuff around me. Then I opened the curtain expecting that there is going to be a beautiful sun rise. But there was a problem. My neighbours outside pointed up and said there is no sun. I got changed into my uniform then put on my converses and got ready to go to school. When I walked out of the door…

I saw my friend Toma.  He looked frightened.  “Where do you think the sun has gone?”  He cried.  I shook my head and said “I don’t know!  But I am freezing!”  Toma said “I’m going to go back home.  This is too freaky.”  I tried to continue on my journey to school, but...

It was spooky and dark like super super super tinted windows all around me.
I couldn't see anything around me. Then I arrived at school there was no one there, No kids, No teachers they probably thought it was still nighttime and I  was even more scared. My heart was pumping 20 km per hour I was shaking like I was cold. So I made my way back to home walking down the street. Then I suddenly fell over a piece of wood and grazed my knee.

It was sore but I had to make my way home without moaning.
Finally I made my way home safely but not thinking of how I fell over the wood.
I walked in my door and took of my uniform and shoes then run me a bath.
When the bath was finished I went in it and my graze on my knee was stinging.
Then I finished the bath and went to sleep at 9.30pm.
The next day the sun rises up and I was happy and my whole neighbourhood were impressed too.
Then I put my uniform on and converses and said to myself…

      IT’S JUST A NEW DAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment