Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Athletics Day T4W7

Introduction: On the 20th of November Tamaki Primary School had Athletics day.

First I saw Bright house colours around me they were chanting like 20 million alarms going off around New Zealand. It was so loud it almost blowed my air drums.
I was shouting out my Chant and my throat was irritating.
I saw a rainbow dragon flying around the bike track like it was blowing out fire from its mouth.
I could see kids feeling nervous when they were about to run it was like a lion trying to get the prey when they took off.
Everywhere were rainbow kids no matter where they were even the parents supported the kids colours and houses.

Lucky there was a gazebo so the kids could have shade and so they don't get cooked like a burnt sausage.
I could feel the hot gleaming blooming sun burning my body.
It was a exhausting day for the kids. Then Miss Kyla said on the crackling loud microphone it is lunch time.
Everybody was screaming. “Yay” and ran of the the sausage sizzle which was in the hall. It smelt like it was burning and the Ice block melting.

My beautiful Mum gave me money to buy a sausage sizzle and a  Ice Block. I gave some money to my brother and he brought him one to. Then it was the final races.
It was still hot, it was time for the relays. It was the juniors up the ran like hell but my house team dropped the baton twice and that made us lose the junior one.

Then it was time for the senior one. Petra ran as fast as she can like no one could stop her. Then gave it to someone else, Then Someone else.
Tobruk were in the lead, Jason was running to beat my house which is Tripoli. Brandon got the baton and off he went chasing down Jason like Brandon was trying to catch his Prey.

Then Tobruk won.

It was an exhausting day for all the houses and teachers.
Tripoli lost by 300 points.  

1st Place Tobruk, Second Place Alamein, Third Place Tripoli, Last Place Benghazi.

Maybe we will win next time.

Then we lived happily ever after.



0 comments:

Post a Comment