Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

Kauri and Toma's Monkey in Space

On the 31st of November 2015. I went on a rocket and they counted down from 10 to 0.
My heart was pumping 20km a hour I was scared nervous you called tell because my face was going red and I was heating up like I was in a 100 degree oven. They counted 10 to 0, ‘BLAST OFF!’ I went. I was scared but it was a safe travel up to the moon.

When I landed on the moon I put my astronaut suit on it was cold inside of my suit.
Then I walked out the rocket and jumped. ‘Wow’ I couldn't believe it I jumped so high, and as soon as I landed on the rocky and  dusty moon, I would leave a footprint.
I the most amazing part I saw on the moon is I called see the earth from here.
I keep bouncing around everywhere it was so cool.

I have been on the moon for 2 weeks it was a good and fun experience.
I traveled back home in the rocket then all of a sudden the rocket ran out of gas.
I couldn't fly it or do nothing, luckily I saw a parachute and jumped out of the rocket and waited to I was close to the earth then equipped my parachute. My heart was pumping very hard like I was going to die.

Then I finally saw smooth grass and landed on it.
It looked like I was in Texas so I asked a guy in this restaurant and he said yes this is texas but he had a funny feeling on his face.
Then I asked can I live with him then I said I just visited this country can I live with you…

He said yes I was happy and we lived happily ever after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment