Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Tokelau imagination - Kauri


                                  Tokelau Imagination


While I was on the boat travelling back to my home country to see my family, I was thinking to myself what I can do to improve my country. I had a few ideas, e.g. building better structural houses, because we get a lot of deadly storms that destroy our houses. Then we have to keep re-building, which is very tiring. I am very worried that climate change is going to affect my country. Sea water levels are rising pretty fast; they are getting higher and higher. Then they are going to get to the point until the water will cover our islands. I am worried about my family living in Tokelau. I want them to come back with me to New Zealand and live with me so I know they are safe and they are near me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment