Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

My Group Article Review - Blooms Taxonomy Current Events - The Olympics

Hi today we had to get into 4 pairs and work in a group with them. I was with Starlyn , Myself and Arohdyin. How we had to work, we each choose a slide to work on I choose Remembering , Understanding. And my other friends done the others. We didn't finish off all of it but we are going to finish it off in the week. When we finished off finishing the Bloom's Taxonomy we had to present it I will put some photos up of us presenting our work on paper. It was very cool but what we need to work on is to speak clearer and louder so our Audience can hear us. And the most important thing to do is to finish our whole work off. Because we didn't finish it. The top photo is us reading out one of our Bloom's Taxonomy slides. And the bottom photo below it is all of our work that we have completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment