Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Information Report. Aaron Orangi - The Driving Pro - Kauri

INFORMATION REPORT WRITING PLAN:
An Olympic Athlete
Click here for an example of an information report


Title
Aaron Orangi The - Driving Pro
Introduction:
Opening Statement (no more than one sentence)
Brief description about about the key ideas in this report.
Aaron Orangi is a professional driver and has won many world records. He won back to back gold medals. I have choose him because he looks like a nice guy and very humble. And I have choose him because I really like cars too.
Aaron Orangi was born in 1972 and grew up in Geraldine he was always a keen athlete when he was very young. He first started playing Rugby and Tennis.
Paragraph One
Dream Aaron’s dream is to be the best in the world to compete in a lot of races and to try and win them all. And if you see him racing it is very cool and exciting to watch.
Paragraph Two

Achievements Aaron has achieved his gold medals he was going for. He made it into the Olympics. And he is very good at driving he probably started to practice driving at a very young age and loved cars when he was little. And even just to be in the car he drives will be very cool because the sound of it and the look.
Paragraph Three

Goal Aaron’s goal is to come back from the olympic with a gold medal and to make everybody in his country proud of him. He wants to be very good and driving. And everybody knows he can win that gold medal for us and to make us very happy and proud of him.
Diagrams supported with information
Image result for Orangi AaronImage result for Orangi Aaron
Conclusion
For me I hope he wins the gold medal I will be surprised and also the country he is representing will also be surprised. I really want him to win because he is very humble he's a nice guy and I will look forward too watch him in the olympic and you might even see him in Auckland. I wish him good luck and hope he does come home with a gold medal. I also wish him for a good future and to carry on with his wonderful life.
WALT; write about a olympic athelete that is competing in the 2016 rio olympics. I have choose Aaron Orangi because he is very good at driving fast cars and has a humble sense of humor, I also like the car that he drives which is a v8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment