Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Climate Change


WALT: compare and contrast prospecvtive policies to form personal opions.
This task was about the parties and who you would vote for. This task was very fun it was challenging but was good to know about what parties are good and which are not. In my opinion I voted for Labour., you will see in my work why I have voted for labour. And the reason why I have picked labour is because they have good ideas and are gonna help new zealand be good and better again.
In this you can read about the different subjects and what the parties have to say on them. The one subject I liked was health. Because National and Labour are putting money to help the mental and to build it bigger and better. 

2 comments:

helenachristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helenachristy said...

The information you've shared in this blog is remarkable. Thanks for sharing such quality information.
aluminium scaffolding dealers in chennai
scaffolding dealers in chennai

Post a Comment