Pages

Monday 16 October 2017

Term 4 Goals - Kauri

Nau mai, hoki mai ki taku rangitaki.
Ko tenei te wahanga tuawha o te tau! Kei te pehe to hararei?

One thing I am really looking forward to this term is Rugby. Rugby on Wednesday the 18th of October. We will be versing other schools and I am very looking forward to watching my friends and pairs play against other school and watching them participate and also just having a good time when they are out there on the field. I am also looking forward to the waiwera pools but if people want to go they have to pay their technology fees which cost $50 then they will get to come to all of the fun trips that the year 7 n 8's will be going to this term.

And my personal goal for next year to try and reach national standards so it will be much easier for me to accomplish my goals when I move on to college next year. And to set good goals for my self and to try and reach it. Also working hard having a positive mindset.

To fully enjoy these end of year opportunities, I will need to remember to have a growth mindset, work hard to never let anyone distract you when you are moving for or up a level because they might make you go back down and not accomplish your goals which you were going for. I will need to be more respectful and to teachers and to my pairs. Participate and Contribute in more activities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment