Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Indigenous Game - Kauri

This was a game that Ms Kyla taught us about. It was a hand game. You had to stand opposite to your partner and play each other. There is the actions and instruction in this google drawing. This game was very challenging and hard because me and my pair didn't understand it. But then we were slowly getting used to it. I had a better understanding of the game and it was slowly staring to be better. What I like about this game is that it works on your reflek because once your opponent does a move you have to try and do another move. And what I need to work on is trying to be a little bit faster when I am playing because my pair gets me our straight away. But it was a fun experience and I cant wait until we get taught another game just as fun as this one. 
-Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment