Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Motat Trip - Kauri

Today I have finished a reflection about motat. In this reflection I was talking about what happened and how the things in the motat can help you in the future for you to get a job. I talked about a recount and all the things that happened. It also talks about a lot of things the key learning I got out of the motat trip was. Learning about the old things and also the gaming jobs that can get you far in life if you do your job right.  There is some photos of what we did at motat and what it looked like for us, You can see all of the old things that me and my buddy were looking at which we had to read about and also discover more about it and what it does. What I found challenging was the game making room you had to create your own game. It was very hard but fun because you are making your own game which was very cool and I enjoyed just like my other pairs. What was the best part of the day at motat was going on the tram.
Why I liked the tram? Is because it was fun you could see all the public people going to the zoo it also was a very fun trip because we were singing and having a great time. The tram driver was very nice he stopped the tram and asked Ms aireen if we wanted a photo in front of the tram. Then we headed back and had out lunch and waited for the other class to get back to were we stayed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment