Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Persuasive Writing Framework

Persuasive Writing Framework
It’s ok to be different



Statement
It’s ok to be different

O
Introduction:
Introduce the topic by stating your opinion
I think we should all be different.


R






E
Reason #1
1- State your first reason
2 - Support your reason with an example
I think that we all should be different because if we all were the same it will be boring. For example if everyone was angry all the time people will get frustrated and other people will start to kill. The world will end.

At school sometimes people mock each other. I find this sad because they are calling other people names and talking about their family especially parents. What if everybody did this all the time? It would lead to frustration and violence. We need good people in the world and also leaders to support us and give us a better environment.







Reason #2
1- State your second reason
2 - Support your reason with an example
It is good to be different because it's fun. It was good to visit my brother who lived in Perth. I liked to meet other people in his country.  They were kind and I also liked the environment there and also the city. It was very cool we went to the bowling zone which was extremely cool. He took us to the ferris wheel and then he took us to have dinner by the beach. It was so good to be in a different place with different people. Another xample is a Rugby Team that all have different skills.   It is when they combine their skills together to make a very good controlled team.







Reason #3
1- State your third reason
2 - Support your reason with an example
Being different makes people unique.
My Mum is a person who works very hard when she is cleaning up. She is very helpful and it keeps my house a very nice place to be. My Dad is a very hard worker too. He goes to work each day so he can earn money for my family. These people are unique and special to me. Another example is my friend Kiko. He helps me with work at school and I really appreciate it when he helps me a lot with my work.
O
Opinion
Summarise your argument by restating your opinion
I strongly believe that being different is important because not everybody is the same and being ‘unique’ makes the world a better place.






What do I think about this piece of persuasive writing?
I think this is a good piece of writing Kauri, with excellent examples too support your ideas.  Well done.

WALT: write persuasive writing. This is my Persuasive Writing Frame work. We are talking about being different to each other. Hope you like it Please Comment and give feedback.

0 comments:

Post a Comment