Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Technology Designs - Kauri

This is a design of my drawings my favourite design is the shield, which I will be turning that into a clock. I am doing the shield for my brother because he loves rugby league and also is a very cool brother to me. Thanks to my friends Falakiko, Gary and Metui for helping out with my designs and also for showing the instructions and giving me a few designs to work on. I hope I will get done and also it is very cool and fun because we get to work on our drawing skills and also knowing your sizes and how big you want it or small you want it. The designs I did was Mickey mouse, Pikachu, Rugby ball, Shield, Bull and a Dog. Also we had to choose the silhouette designs. What I did good was cutting out my designs and also asking the teacher for the next instructions. What I need to work on is finishing my work faster so I can move onto the next task.
Thanks- Kauri

0 comments:

Post a Comment