Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Technology Reflection - Kauri T2W6

Hi today in Mrs. Ferguson class at technology we were designing clocks. It was very fun, 1 thing I liked when we went there was drawing 6 designs And we all had to draw it for someone we picked and who I picked is my brother. I liked drawing the design because it took time and also looks very cool. The designs I drawed was a rugby ball, bird, shield, pikachu, mickey mouse, dog...
And also inside of those drawings we also have to put a clock with the big hand and smalls hand also.
Also our drawings that we are creating has to be silhoutte so when we add in the clock hands so it doesn't show the face because it will block the clock hands.


1 thing I done best is finding images to draw and also working hard to complete and colour in the designs I have finished.
Also I need to work on is drawing my objects to high standard and also finishing my work a little bit faster so I won't be stuck on the other things when I am working.
Overall I like the class i'm in and also im am going to keep working hard to complete my clock and hopefully have it finished by the time we take it home. Here are some of the silhouette design I have done.


Image result for shieldsilhouette
                                             Image result for bird silhouette                  Image result for rugby ball silhouette         

0 comments:

Post a Comment