Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

DARE: Session 1 Reflection Task - Kauri T3W5



This is a reflection that I have completed related to DARE which means Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
This task was really outstanding Constable Teina came into our class and was talking to us about drugs and how it can effect your future and what skills your good at. There was a lot of reasons and it is sad to hear how many people actually die of drugs because what they have taken. I love learni
 ng about because it helps me but not just me my pairs to because it tells us and we learn to not go down the wrong path because it can lead you to what other people have done, which has effected there future and the other people around them also. I cant wait until we do more of this which will give me a good idea of how I can handle myself to not go down the wrong paths. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment