Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

Technology Reflection -T3W6 Kauri

Today for technology we going rotated to our new group which is cooking with Ms Tuipulotu.
There recipe and steps I have done is this. 
Ingredients
 Oreos, Milk, Whip cream and Hersheys chocolate.

Step 1: Get the oreos.
Step 2: Get 2 cups of milk.
Step 3: Get the blender ready.
Step 4: Put the milk and oreos together in the blender.
Step 5: Blend it together and wait until there are no lumps of oreo.
Step 6: Put the milkshake in your cups with straws, then wait for the photo then enjoy.
This was a very cool group it taught me a lot and also how to collaborate with my peers while working with them. One thing I need to work on is to listen properly so I know what to do and also so my fellow peers can also understand. I cant wait until next Thursday cause we will be making coconut cookies which might taste very nice and also fun to because it will help us and we might be able to make it at home.  This is a similar photo to what we done because we forgot to take a photo. And also I need to be more organised so I can blog faster and also be on time. 

1 comments:

Akesa Tuipulotu said...

Kauri you did a very good job today you able to make a oreo shake and don't forget practicing a lot will give more knowledge of how to cook

Post a Comment