Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Kauri Whakatauki o Te Wiki. - T3W6

'

WALT: make personal connections to a given whakatauki. 
This is my Whakatauki about the task that is given to us.
It was very cool we were talking about the whakatauki given to us which is He aha te kai o te
He Korero, he Korero, he Korero.
This means - What is the food of the chief/leader. It is knowledge, It is communication.
This whakatauki was very cool and fun it taught me a lot about what I was doing I hope to do more of it because it was fun and very challenging.
It was also talking about a what this whakatauki means to me and how it can relate to me. It also said where would you hear someone use this whakatauki and I said... When they are at a game, and the captain needs the players to listen up to him so they know what is going on and how there moves and plays are going to work. For example Paul Gallen he needs his boys to work hard for him and he should always know he has his team to back him up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment