Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

DARE: Session 2 Reflection Task - T3W5 - Kauri

DARE: Session 2 Reflection.
This is another task about the same things which is drugs. We had to describe what drugs can do to you. Why do police focus time on manufacturers and distributors of drugs? A lot of people over use drugs and sometimes even drugs that help our body people over dose to kill themselves. This task taught me a lot and I think why the cops are trying to stop the distribution is because that if the drugs keep getting supplied then it wont stop and someone has to do something to get rid of it. And it wont get stopped if no-one was going to do anything. We also had to find definitions about the words that were given to us which was fun and also very challenging because I didn't get what they meant but this is what I supposed to do is to figure it out and I get to learn more about it when I am thinking also. Also what I have learnt is that to stay away from drugs because you might or will get addicted to them as soon as you start. And what I found challenging was finding out the definitions about the words but that was still fun. I hope to do more task including this because it was very fun and challenged my brain to work hard and find out what these words actually meaned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment