Pages

Monday 21 August 2017

Kauri's Whakatauki O Te wiki

WALT: make personal connections to a give whakatauki.
This task was given to us today which we had to complete.
It was very fun and we had to talk about the whakatauki which is "he iti hoki te mokoroa nana i Kakati te Kahikatea".

In english this means The small grub may be small, but it cuts through the tree.
And what this means to me is that You may be small but you are still strong. 
Work hard to get through obstacles. The reason why I like this whakatauki is because it explains and tells me a lot about how you can have a positive mindset. I wish to do more because it was very fun and challenging but also made me realize to not underestimate people or yourself because you don't know what they have been going through. 


What I found challenging was talking about how it relates to your life because I didn't have enough information which was really hard to think of more ideas. Also be the bigger person when someone is underestimating you because you will make the problem worse.
And the one thing I loved about doing these task's is learning more things which extends my vocabulary and also helping me to learn about what words I don't understand and also to don't focus on what other people say cause it will put you down the wrong path but you want to stay on the positive and keep fighting to success. I also hope to do more of this because it helps my mindset and makes the world a better place if everyone is positive. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment